Saturday, 30 - 06 - 2012
Post-workout cookie dough pudding
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 1/4 cup of flavorless casein protein powder
- 1/4 cup of vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
Mix 4 first ingredients with a hand blender until the mixture gets really smooth and starts to thicken. Add the chocolate chips and stir. Enjoy right away.
Estimated nutrition facts for 1 serving: 204 kcal, 25 g of protein, 17 g of carbs, 7 g of sugar, 4 g of fat.
But I couldn’t help myself and I had the whole thing (two servings, 408 kcal) as a post-workout snack after my spinning class today.
- chandlerbingisthesex likes this
- live-love-and-sleep-together reblogged this from fitnesstreats
- foodandgratitude reblogged this from fitnesstreats
- bitingandscratching reblogged this from fitnesstreats
- Show more notes